Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do you turn on the wireless radio on the hp deskjet

Customer Question

how do you turn on the wireless radio on the hp deskjet 2540...thanks.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I believe this is a wireless printer and to turn ON its wireless radio, you need to press the wireless button in the device's control panel. This wireless button is the one with the signal-wave icon in the printer's control panel, just below the Cancel and ON button.

Please give it a try and let me know your results by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

The led or light at the right of the wifi or wireless button indicates the status of the device's wireless connection. Blue light indicates a wireless connection. Press the button to turn on or off the printer wireless capabilities.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess