Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

My mouse has been erratic and freezing off and on week. The

Customer Question

My mouse has been erratic and freezing off and on for a week. The keyboard started to act strange a couple days ago, putting up odd letter combos and filling spaces with a long line of unremovableeeeee's or something similar. This afternoon the keyboard quit. I tried updating divers and restarting the laptop but that did not help.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please keep on replying back to me at the box given below. I appreciate your patience.

Your computer seems to be infected with malware/adware/spyware. I will help you with this step by step.

Step A: Put the computer in sleep mode and then restart and check if keyboard works or not.

Step B: Put the computer in hibernate mode and then restart and then check keyboard.

Step C.If not fixed:

Turn off the laptop.
Disconnect the power cord.
Now unplug the battery. You can turn it over to remove the battery.
Now hold down the power button on the laptop for 1 minute.
Now, connect only power cord and restart it.

If this does not resolve the issue, please reply at the box given below. I will provide you another set of instructions.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back and let me know if the above mentioned step help you or not. Thank you, Sandy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No hinernate option. Going on to step C?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Completed step C. So far my arrow (mouse) is working but still no keyboard. I forgot to mention numbers lock key has been on without working either and won't turn off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did upgrade to Windows 10 a few days ago, but this has been evolving since long before that.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Please go to control panel and then click windows update section and download and install all of windows update and then restart hour computer.

Also please visit www.superantispyware.com website and download install free version and run quick scan and remove bad cookies and then restart your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hAve Norton 360 on my computer. Will downloading super anti spy interfere with this (or vice versa)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find where to update Windows on control panel.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All updates were current. (I found the required place). Rechecked again just to be certain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since my keyboard still does not work, I am unable to access your recommended website. Any suggestions ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there? I still don't have a keyboard to type in website name and check for malware as recommended. Could you suggest anything else, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay. I was offline then. I'm ready to help with this now.

I can help you either on the phone support/skype support or over remote session.

I suggest you to use on-screen keyboard in the meantime to perform the steps provided. You can find the on-screen keyboard as given under:

1. Click the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to Accessibility, and then click On-Screen Keyboard to open On-Screen Keyboard.

2. To return to your document, place your cursor where you want to begin.