Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can sign in but I'm dead in the water. Can't check video

Customer Question

I can sign in but I'm dead in the water. Can't check video or audio and when I sign in the page that opens is more like a commercial than my operating base. I have a Toshiba laptop.
It is a touchscreen with lots of memory and an Intel 7. Helppppppppppppppp!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your Toshiba computer.

Can I remotely access your Toshiba computer so that I can directly check what is causing the problem and fix them while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you cannot tell me how to fix the problem, there is no need for your services. Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues. I am trying to help and I suggested a remote session so that I can actually see the problems that you are having and fix them while you watch.

If you do not want the remote access option, then please let me know so that I can help you in this mode of communication (chat mode).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am extremely dissatisfied with the lack of support and assistance. I will be sure to tell everyone I know that Just
Answer is a scam and not worthy of your time. All you seem to be good at is running people in circles and charging them for it. On the front end it says if I'm not satisfied, I will not be charged. I expect not to be charged!!!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issue. I am still here to help you if you want to continue your question and I can help you in this chat mode since you did not explicitly tell me that you want the remote option.

All I need is your cooperation by describing to me your problem more as I cannot see it on your screen.

But if you do not want to continue with this question, I understand and respect your decision. We guarantee our service so you can always get your money back.

Please reply to me saying that you want a refund for your deposit so that I will immediately request it for you.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will expect a complete refund to my card account.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. Yes, I have already requested for a refund for your account. We are a legitimate support service and I am very sorry if I was not able to help. The link below shows our story.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer

This question will be closed now so no need to reply to this and wait for your refund which will be processed by our customer service.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess