Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop expert
50836188

I need a system recovery i lost my disc

Customer Question

i need a system recovery i lost my disc
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

What is the make/model of your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
toshiba satellite L355
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

1. Make sure the device is turned off ("Shut-down" from the Windows Start menu)
  2. Remove any peripherals such an external mouse, keyboard, monitor, USB flash drive etc.
  3. Make sure the AC Adapter is plugged in and working.
  4. Press and hold down the 0 (zero) key on the keyboard while powering on the computer/tablet. Release it when the recovery warning screen appears.
  5. If the recovery process offers a choice of Operating Systems, select the appropriate one for you.
  6. A warning screen appears, stating that when the recovery is executed all data will be deleted and rewritten.
  7. Click Yes to continue.
  8. When the Toshiba Recovery Wizard opens select "Recovery of Factory Software" or the appropriate option for your needs.
  9. Continue to follow the directions restarting as necessary.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back here/view the answer here instead of opening a new question

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.