Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Just got a new laptop and it has windows 10 on it my first

Customer Question
problem is that when I...
Just got a new laptop and it has windows 10 on it my first problem is that when I try to type in a field the computer thinks that I am done long before I am.
IE trying to create a folder it did not let me put the name in (used new folder ) and when I when to change it, I typed 2-3 character and it used that as the name??
There has to be a setting for this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
9/12/2015
Laptop technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

It looks like you are experiencing a problem with typing. Does it happen only with Internet Explorer or with all installed programs as well?

IT Miro, Computer Scientist