Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  B. Tech, 10+ years of experience
33602187

Who can I trust? And is there a way to recover my old

Customer Question

Who can I trust? And is there a way to recover my old password ***** my 15 month Toshiba satellite laptop? If not I need someone to help remote access my HP laptopt that's 5 weeks old PLEASE.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

You can trust me. I'm a certified tech. I will assure you of best possible support.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.

Are you not able to login into your Toshiba Computer?

Do you have any other user account on Toshiba laptop? What error message do you get while trying to login?

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you, Sandy