Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

We have an HP laptop and the screen was going bad. My son

Customer Question

We have an HP laptop and the screen was going bad. My son replaced it with a simple you tube video but now the mouse and keyboard dont work. And idea how to fix what wasnt broken before?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Did your son remove the keyboard ribbon cable connector and the touch pad clip connector before replacing the screen ?

Regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think he removed it after, but he did follow a you tube video having him remove the connectors to better install the new monitor.

Did he re-connected them back after replacing the screen or he missed it ?