Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

WINDOWS 10 WAS INSTALLED ON MY LAPTOP TODAY. i HAD NO SOUND

Customer Question

wINDOWS 10 WAS INSTALLED ON MY LAPTOP TODAY. i HAD NO SOUND SO i TRIED ALL THE FIX SOUND FROM YOUR SITE. i STILL HAVE NO SOUND AND WHEN i LOOKED i NO LONGER HAD A SOUND DRIVER AT ALL.
nANCY
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.
I'm sorry I'm located outside United States. I can help you either over remote session or under question and answer session.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a popup on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Could you please tell me about the make and model number of your laptop?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I get the info you asked for.? It is a Asus notebook (large gaming lap top)
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
Please check on the notebook. You will find a sticker either on back side or front side and find model number on that.