Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Have got hp pavilion g series laptop running win 7 which I

Customer Question

have got hp pavilion g series laptop running win 7 which I upgraded to win 10 , after upgrade NETFLIX would not play and no vids on facebook
so I tried reset but laptop said error and undid changes so I thought would you recovery to remove all files and just reload win 10 but know says 'INACCESSABLE BOOT DEVICE' and won't start up at all ?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you tried to reset the computer. I need to know the exact procedure you used, how you accessed it, and exactly what it said.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou for contact but already fixed .managed to use hp recovery and reinstalled factory settings