Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I am trying to get rid of doc to pdf by myway on my pc

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
8/10/2015
Laptop technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
The Doc to PDF program/toolbar is spyware. Different types of spyware require different types of removal instructions.
In this is the case, you can run the program found at the following site: http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button
- Download, save, and install that file.
- Run the newly installed program (Start button > Programs > Malwarebytes > Malwarebytes
- Click the Perform Full Scan option and click the Scan button
- When the scan is complete, click ok and then click the Show Results button
- Click the Remove Selected button
- Click Ok
Once that is complete, you will be all set.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Jason Jones, Computer Technician