Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

After upgrading to Windows 10, the Veriface software no

Customer Question

After upgrading to Windows 10, the Veriface software no longer comes up at startup on either of my Lenovo laptops. is there a way to get it back. Tnx
Category: Laptop
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please take a look at this article:
https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht103611
It states that some of the installed programs are automatically uninstalled upon the Windows 10 upgrade. VeriFace Pro is one of them.
It is possible that VeriFace Pro is not fully compatible with Windows 10; however, to be sure, have you tried to re-install it after upgrading to Windows 10?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought there might be an easy fix. That doesn't seem to be the case so I've decided to forego using it.
Thank you
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
It is possible that you only need to re-install VeriFace Pro, so that is why asked you if you have already tried that.
If not, I can look for the VeriFace Pro setup file and send it to you.