Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

HOW DO I ENTER MY EMAIL ADDRESS INTO MY COMPUTER? ALSO HOW

Customer Question

HOW DO I ENTER MY EMAIL ADDRESS INTO MY COMPUTER? ALSO HOW DO I GET A LOGO TO APPEAR ON MY SCREEN PERMANTELY (EG: US BANK)....I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM URL MEANS!!!!! I NEED HELP BADLY....THANKS A LOT, ZOE xxxx
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
There are 2 ways to access your email account in your computer. First is by using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 and the second is by using a web browser. Regarding the logo question, are you referring to making a specific logo as your Desktop background or wall paper?
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can do all these things for you while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess