Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I purchased yesterday

Customer Question
,billing order for 5 computers...
I purchased yesterday ,billing order for 5 computers a total of $66.90,order number xxxxxx MY NAME IS ***** ***** several times to get 2nd computer downloaded and couldn't find the connections to get into the computer,with the activation key. please help me get into my computer so I am protected. ty...judy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/19/2015
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the program type / version did you purchase?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to download it directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
I have windows 7 and please,i am not interested in a free trial monthly thing,i am on a fixed income.
I have 4 more computers no just tell me how to do it,thank you
hello
No problem; this is a one-time support session per your request. What's the program type / version did you purchase?
If you'd like to, I can do a remote support session, so I can show you directly directly on one computer of yours how to do this, then you can do it on other computers. You can watch.
its a Toshiba windows 7
I am deaf,i cant use the phone
What's the name / version of the program did you purchase?
If you'd like to, I can do a remote support session, so I can show you directly directly on one computer of yours how to do this, then you can do it on other computers. There is no need to use the phone. You can watch on your computer's screen.
how
is there more money
There is no more money, so don't worry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fdbdeee8-db13-43a7-840d-b42a046105d2
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
im sorry,i cant do this ,please tell me here and ill follow instructions
hello,if you cant do anything please refund me my money,as now im wondering if this is a scam
I'm sorry, with remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as you can see the steps. But I can certainly provide written instructions you can try. This will take long as I need to write everything, so please stay with me.
First, what's the name / version of the program did you purchase?
Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.
windows 7 Toshiba 15" laptop. triple core premium vision
What is the website did you purchase it from? Thank you.
office max
store
So you bought the software Triple core premium. Is there any other name for it?
Did it come with a CD disk? Thank you.
it did,but its 4 years old,dic is misplaced
But you said you purchased yesterday? Thank you.
I purchased the ad-aware and 5 activation keys to do 5 computers,i need the 2nd activation numbers to go in here so I'm protected
I'm sorry. I was asking about the name of the Ad-ware program / software you purchased.
Can you copy and paste the instructions here so I can check? Thank you.
how do I copy and paste ,they are on paper
do you want the numbers
Sorry, you bought the Ad-ware program from the Office Max store and it contained the instruction paper? Does it also come with the CD disk? Thank you.
we probably wont get anywhere with this. I purchased it from ad-aware Lavasoft on computer are you connected with them
please refund my money and I will find a way to get this done
i really don't think you can help with this problem
please put the money back into my card,i appreciate it,thanks
I'm sorry, I'm not affiliated with Lavasoft; I'm an independent computer technician, so I can fix any computer issue you have. I don't think Lavasoft provides live support, so it might take a long time for you to get this issue resolved. I can fix this issue right now for you if you'd like to.
You said Office Max, then you said Lavasoft. You bought the ad-ware online, so you must have received email instructions also, which you can copy and paste.
It's a lot easier and quicker if I can connect remotely to your computer and show you how to do this on one computer, then you can do it easily on other computers. I've done downloading / installing hundreds of software previously, so I can definitely fix this issue for you.
Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
ok,since there was a misunderstanding on your part,please,lets discontinue this fixing problem, i understood you were an ad ware employee, i want my money back into my card as a service was not completed,thank you
please confirm the money was placed back into card
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean misunderstanding on my part, I asked you about the name of the program you've purchased and where you've purchased it and somehow you mentioned Office Max. You came here asking for computer support, so I was just trying to help. I could certainly complete this service for you, but since you do not want to continue, I will cancel this for you per your request. If you still need help with this issue later or with any other computer question/issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
thank you
You're welcome. You should get your ad-ware protection program downloaded/installed quick in order to protect your computers. Thank you.
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer