Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My lap top is a Satellite L875D-S7230 ser.# ***** Had

Customer Question

My lap top is a Satellite L875D-S7230 ser.# *****
Had to reload windows 8 because it crashed. Every thing is reloaded but my network connection for the internet shows no networks available. I have ATT u-verse for my internet it worked before with out a cable connection but say it requires one now. I get error 651 the modem(or other connecting device) has reported an error
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
this points to the Network card not being correctly installed.
If you press the windows key + X and click on control panel.
Then click on System and then device manager.
do you see anything listed there with a ! or X next to it?
Please let me know