Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

GA-crb My problem with my Chromebook 14 is not fixed.

Customer Question
My problem with my Chromebook...
My problem with my Chromebook 14 is not fixed. you charged me $5+$31 last night. Gold bar comes up A plugin (Shockwave Flash) isn't responding-stop plugin. When I reset it like you told me it comes up with Pages unresponsive, Kill Pages or Wait.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/9/2015
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Was you working with someone from JustAnswer last night? Because I do not see your previous question in your history.
If you were working from someone from JustAnswer, you may not have signed into the correct account.
Do you have a question link or any emails from last night showing the original question?
I think his name was Josh. This is the #***-***-**** CA by the deduction on my bank account.
Im going to report this question as a duplicate and have it closed. To return to the original question ( and to avoid duplicate charges) You either need to check your email account for messages from last night.. Or call into our customer service number and have them track down your original account. D.S
I can't check my email, it won't let get them!
You may need to reset your chrome browser. Heres how In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu Select Settings.At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.In the dialog that appears, click Reset. Once thats complete.. Launch chrome again, and then try to sign into your email. Can you sign into it now? If so, try and locate the justanswer messages from when you were working with Josh last night. Then open one of his replies and click view reply or view answer.
I've done all that resetting and it still comes up with the same not responding. I'm taking it to the store I bought it from so they can fix it. Thank you for your help.
Not a problem. I wasnt attempting to fix the original issue you stated. But rather, allow you to get back into your email so that you could review t he messages from last night and find your account. I have already messaged customer service to close and refund this question. I implore you to contact customer service so that you can track down your account from last night. Dustin S.
Laptop technician: Christine-cssm,
 replied 3 years ago
Christine-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/laptop/96s5y-problem-chromebook-14-not-fixed-charged.html#re.v/173/
Thank you, ***** Support Team.