Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am trying to get my Acer extends 5620z laptop to project

Customer Question

I am trying to get my Acer extends 5620z laptop to project through a Epson powerlites5 projector. I see the background but nothing else. No icons and I can't open anything
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry about the issue.Please follow these steps and let me know if it works or not.Press and hold the FN key and then tap the Display Toggle key to select between viewing the display only on the LCD panel, viewing the display only on the external display, and viewing the display on both the LCD panel and the external display. The Display Toggle key will be either the F4 or the F6 key