Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I keep getting an error message - something about the internet

Customer Question

I keep getting an error message - something about the internet explorer has stopped working- every time I try to do something on my laptop (e.g. tonight it wouldn't let me create an account with Netflix. So I then created an account vis the internet on my phone. Then when I attempt to log in to Nextflix, it lets me enter my username and password ***** then nothing happens after this
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which operating system are you running and do you have another web browser?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks