Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My Lenovo computer will not come up after experiencing problems

Customer Question

My Lenovo computer will not come up after experiencing problems and I tried to restore to default state. Nothing happens when powered up
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What problems was it having? What model Lenovo is it? What do you see on the black screen?
.