Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have an Acer notebook on my touchpad the cursor moves but

Customer Question

I have an Acer notebook on my touchpad the cursor moves but when I click on it there is nothing
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm running Windows 8 and I'm using Google
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. So I can help you , I need to ask you some basic questions. Whats the full name brand and model number of your notebookWhen did the problem beginHave you attached or plugged in any USB or Wireless mouse / keyboards lately?Is it only on certain apps or webpages that you have the issue, or is the problem persistent throughout the entire computer? Thank you in advance for your response, Dustin S.