Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My toshiba has moved to the right and I have attempted to…

Customer Question
My toshiba has moved to...
My toshiba has moved to the right and I have attempted to re-size the screen I have also attempted to click on the screen to move it but that does not work either
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
6/28/2015
Laptop technician: Kamil Anwar, Laptop Specialist Technician replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Laptop Specialist Technician
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Did you move it by itself or did you make any changes that made it move?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Yes I would I changed the resolution via control panelI want remote
are you there
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks