Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I cannot type in my password

Customer Question

I cannot type in my password
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble . I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Where are you trying to enter the password?2.Is this a computer related issue if so which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I first sign in under Nancy
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Ma'am thank you for replying back to me.Is it windows login password ***** ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Apple
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Macintosh
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to hear that i am not familiar with apple systems i am really sorry about that but we do have experts who are in apple category so i will open this to other experts who know more about apple system.They will continue with you to fix this issue.You will get a email notification once another expert replies to you.I am really sorry about the inconveniences.Sincerely,John
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Check if you are able to follow the instructions in the link below.https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203162 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N