Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I cannot type in my password

Customer Question
I cannot type in my password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
6/28/2015
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble . I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Where are you trying to enter the password?2.Is this a computer related issue if so which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
When I first sign in under Nancy
Ma'am thank you for replying back to me.Is it windows login password ***** ?
Apple
Macintosh
Sorry to hear that i am not familiar with apple systems i am really sorry about that but we do have experts who are in apple category so i will open this to other experts who know more about apple system.They will continue with you to fix this issue.You will get a email notification once another expert replies to you.I am really sorry about the inconveniences.Sincerely,John
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Check if you are able to follow the instructions in the link below.https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203162 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N