Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My Toshiba has a virus it took me to get in safe mode

Customer Question

My Toshiba has a virus it took me for ever to get in safe mode but I can't teather to my phone
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need help getting rid of the bad virus
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
To get started, I need to know what version of windows you are using, Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
Also, when you mention tethering your phone, are you trying to tether because you access the internet through your phone. Or, was there some other reason.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wimdows
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Video live better on my phone the computer won't go online
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Ive sent the offer to cover the phone call, and an eventual screen sharing session once we get the computer back to a useable state. While waiting for you to accept that offer, Ill keep discussing the issue. You mentioned safe mode.. Can you boot into safe mode? This is important as we may need to do some repairs, and if windows is running within safe mode, that will help determine what repairs we attempt.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.