Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have 2 laptops. One is connecting to a printer and never…

Customer Question
I have 2 laptops....
I have 2 laptops. One is connecting to a printer and never had a problem. My another one very often says "printer is offline" How can I fix it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
6/20/2015
Laptop technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

i use WiFi

Thank you for the update.Both the computers is the wifi connection to the printer, I assume.May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

"Expert Service" usually doesn't work for me since I myself is the expert,according to Just Answer.

Hello Yuko,
Do you want to go ahead and just do the remote service?
Thank you,
Jason

no, no thank you

Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
I can walk you through the repair steps via written communication, if you are uncomfortable with a screen sharing session. To get the written repair process started, I need to ask you a few questions.
The laptop that has t he problem. I need to know what type of computer it is. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.   If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.   Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac.  And then where it says version,  send that to me as a reply.
Also, the printer.. Whats the full name brand and model?
Thank you,
Dustin S.