Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How do I reboot an ASUS sonic Master Laptop

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
6/19/2015
Laptop technician: Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Are you wanting to factory reset the machine or literally reboot the machine?
yes
last night I had a scan done another tech but the problem still exists.I just want to reset my laptop
are you there
I'm sorry by the time you responded I had to leave I have returned. I can help to reset your machine. So I can better assist what is the model number of your machine please?