Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Acer aspire v5 122p-0864.

Customer Question
.all of a sudden...
I have a Acer aspire v5 122p-0864. .all of a sudden when I turn on I get Acer screen and then a blue screen saying errors and will reboot.it keeps rebooting and going to same screen over and over does not go past this screen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
6/5/2015
Laptop technician: Freddy M., Computer Support replied 2 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is the error code on the blue screen?
.
Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we are just collecting some error info and then we will restart for you.....,....this is what it says on blue screen over and over does not restart
.
Have you tried booting it in safe mode yet?
.
How do you do that...when the curser screen come on what do I do
.
It would be before that. As your machine is starting up repeatedly rap F8 on the keyboard it should eventually bring you to a black and white menu. Use the arrow and enter keys to choose safe mode (without anything else) and let me know what it does.
.
Not working just recycles back to blue screen
F8 on this computer is for speaker toggle
.
There is only one other way I know of to get to safe mode outside of windows, do you ever get to the user log in screen? Fn + F8 is the speaker toggle without Fn it is used the same way as on a desktop.
.
No do not get to user logon screen tried f8 and FM does not work
.
Is anything connected to it like usb devices etc?
.
Yes I will unconnected and try again
.
Ok, please disconnect everything completely and let me know what happens.
.
Disconnected everything still no working
.
I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Ok
Laptop technician: Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Can you tell me what version of windows your machine is running please. So far it's sounding like there is a malfunction with windows all together. Do you have a lot of important data on this machine by chance?
No need more I took to computer repair shop to fix
OK no problem
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer