Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5352 serial #9E202253P. I purchased…

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba Satellite...
I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5352 serial #9E202253P. I purchased the laptop on May 4,2015. Today I noticed that one of the letter keypads is not attached to the underneath keypad. It won't print the letter with the letter part in place. It will print if letter part is removed and white button is pressed. Is there someway to afix the letter keypad?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
6/1/2015
Laptop technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 3 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
It hasn't been too long since you purchased the laptop, did it come with any warranty?
I would look into taking it back before playing around with it if it does have warranty.
If you want to try putting it back in the proper way so it works again (providing it has) then have a look at this video to get a visual of how to put it back in the right way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrQCN_OfMk
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,
No help at all. There is a one year warranty on the laptop. Where can I take it for repair?
If you tell me what area you're located in I can tell you who to take it to.
Thank you
Lansdale,PA. 19446
Sure, I know of two reputable places on West Main St.
1. Lansdale Video & Computer
Address: 303 West Main St. Lansdale, PA 19446
Number: 368_4336
2. PC Network Systems
Address: 9 West Main St., Lansdale, PA 19446
Number: 368_6029
Are they close enough?
Not far from my house. About 5-10 minutes.
I will contact them tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
You're quite welcome!
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,