Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Viet: Did everything you said and Wild Tangent will not

Customer Question
load. It just goes to...
Viet: Did everything you said and Wild Tangent will not load. It just goes to a black screen no matter what I do. What's next???>
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
5/28/2015
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
I'm sorry, please click on the website below in order to connect with me:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5b004f9a-ee5a-42b0-9d22-c24f31210584
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I'm sorry, I could not fix the WildTangent Games issue, so let me open this issue to other experts. Thank you for your patience.