Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Acer screen went black. Can not get anything except curser

Customer Question
arrow.Tried unplugging and F2...
Acer screen went black. Can not get anything except curser arrow.Tried unplugging and F2 and F12
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2015
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Acer computer?
Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
Can you please press at the same time the 3 keys: Ctrl, Alt, Del on the keyboard, then let me know what it shows, if anything?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer