Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Can you help me find out why my d drive won't download

Customer Question
Can you help me find...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
5/28/2015
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please what the D Drive is? Is it a memory card? A camera?
Thank you
It is the disk I play that has my video games on it it looks like a memory card a tiny little center made of what look like rolls of miniature film I records and loads and plays back my games on the puter it says removable storage
Thank you
What happens when you try to access it on your computer?
I have tried several different discs . I can hear the drive making humming sounds but once the green line that traces downloads if full to the end, something makes is just go on downloading and the game never shows up on the puter. It will show up on the computer menu as removable storage but without he game title like it used to do
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?
It is easier to work with you on this. You can see and control everything I do
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Thank you
It's me again. Is Richard available? See my email in your customer service. It will let you know why I gave up last night.
Hi, I am here now, can we do this now?
yes, I think we will have to start all over
with getting you into my computer
No problem
Here are the instructions
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Thank you
I did get my d drive to successfully download one game tonight. I am going to try a couple more discs tomorrow. If they don't glitch, I somehow managed to reset it or something. I will keep you informed in email.
No problem at all, I have marked this question to never close so any issues at all, please let me know
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, Laptop Specialist