Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My name is***** have an akoya laptop E7214. it

Customer Question
hello, my name is***** have...
hello, my name is***** have an akoya laptop E7214. it has become extremely slow and constantly saying not responding. i want to reboot the computer using F11 when turning the thing on. Keep getting messing some files missing . Can i download driver files from you so i can reboot the computer.
Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
I wish to cancell my request and also cancell my payment
thanksPlease cancel my assistance request and also cancel my payment also
thanks
5/26/2015
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
sounds to me like you have a virus.. ( the popup asking to fix the files, is probably the virus itself)
If you can download anything, lets try this first.
Download, install and run hitman pro.
http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro
Once downloaded, let it scan.. Its rather fast.
Have it **delete*8 anything it finds..
Then, restart the computer.. Running any better? What issues are left?
Dustin S.
Please confirm my request for cancellation
My apologies Brian. I didnt see that message when I was typing my initial response to you.
We have a "self refund" system here. If you want to submit a refund request, please use the link below.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
If you decide you want to continue with this support session, simply send a reply and let me know.
Thank you,
Dustin S.