Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I had some issues with my permissions and I was trying to…

Customer Question
Hi I had some issues...
Hi I had some issues with my permissions and I was trying to change some of the permissions and then my laptop went completely black I have a HP Pavilion 7 I've inserted the repair disk and have been doing a system recovery now for almost an hour. Light is blinking
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Laptop
5/21/2015
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you now restart the computer, what does it do when it starts?