Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

how do I make my LG TV bluetooth discoverable?

how do I make my...
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/31/2012
webpagesby22
webpagesby22, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for asking your question today. It would help us to know:

-What is the make and model number of your TV?

-How long ago did you purchase your TV?

-What have you already tried?

We’re looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

My TV is a LGE DTV model no. BCM20702A1

I bought it 2 months ago. I tried pairing the TV with my PC. The PC finds the TV but a little popup says the connection could not be authenticated. I am not sure how to authenticate.

Do you have the model number from the back of the TV? I want to look up the information on the TV. Also what type of information are you trying to send to the TV?

Looking at the documentation for the TV and reviews from users that have the TV the bluetooth built-in on the TV is strickly for the magic remote. You can not pair any other bluetooth device with the TV.
webpagesby22
webpagesby22, Computer Enthusiast