Sure, take your time.
If this does not work, please try Oprahack tool (free) and see if this works for you.
Goto this link for instructions : LINK
If this does not work, you need to perform system recovery on your computer. This will take it to its original factory settings. Recovery can be done in two ways as explained below.
It can be done be two ways as explained below :
1. Do system restore using built in recovery partition. Some vaio models have it.
- Close all open programs and turn off the computer.
- Disconnect all network connections.
- Disconnect all peripheral devices.
- Turn on the computer.
- When the VAIO screen is displayed, press the F8 key.
- At the Advanced Boot Options screen, ensure Repair Your Computer is selected and press the ENTER key.
- In the System Recovery Options window, under Select a keyboard layout: , click the Next button.
- Under To access recovery options , next to User name: , click the down arrow , and click to select an account with Administrator rights.
- Next to Password: , type the appropriate password XXXXX this account.
- Click the OK button.
- Under Choose a recovery tool , click on : Windows Complete PC Restore
2. If you are unable to perform above instructions then it means that her vaio doesnt have the recovery partition or else it is corrupted. In this case you will have to buy a Sony vaio recovery disc for your specific model. Then contact Sony at :1-239-768-7691 Toll Free Service: 1-800-488-SONY (7669)
Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 10:00PM EST
Sat 10:00AM - 7:00PM EST
Sun 12:00PM - 6:00PM EST
Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.
Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.