Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

Do the controllers need to be replaced? Ours seems to be…

Customer Question
Do the controllers need...

Do the controllers need to be replaced? Ours seems to be going crazy, watering at different times than set

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

About 2 weeks, sometimes it runs for the time set, on the day set, and then it runs for double the time on different days.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is it very complicated? If so, I will have to have someone else do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Zone two did not work for about the same time and the solenoid was replaced. After that it worked manually, but not by the controller.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Landscaping
4/3/2018
Landscaper: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

What is the make and model of controller?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave