Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

I am looking for a liquid concentrate that retards the

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a liquid concentrate that retards the growth of grass, not kills it.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I don't know who makes this grass retard or sometimes called grass regulator. I would think that Bayer, Weed Be Gone or some company like that might sell it.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have never really tried this grass retard but a few years ago the retailer Big R used to sell it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Well this is not really in the field of electronics but more in the field of lawn chemicals.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landscaping
3/28/2018
Landscaper: Daniel Stover,
 replied 4 months ago
Daniel Stover
Hello my name is***** and I will be the professional helping you today. I have over 20 years of horticulture experience and currently am the jead golf course superintendent at a high end private facility in south Florida.The product you are looking for is called Trinexapac-ethyl. The amount you will use depends on what type of grass you have and the size of your lawn. Currently this time of year on my golf course i am spraying it at a rate of 8oz/acre.Let me know what type of grass you have and ill find you a good generic of this product to use.
Landscaper: Daniel Stover,
 replied 4 months ago
Is there anything else I can help you with?