Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

When I plan organic seeds I get spaces locked not allowing…

Customer Question
When I plan organic...

When I plan organic seeds I get spaces locked not allowing me to change order

Contractor's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes computer and i phone

Contractor's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My password ***** ***** in question. My question is concerning organic seeds putting locks on spaces so that I can not rearrange them

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Landscaping
3/25/2018
Landscaper: Daniel Stover,
 replied 3 months ago
Daniel Stover
My name is***** and I will be the professional helping you today. I have over 20 years of horticulture experience and am a head superintendent at a high end private golf club.I appologize but I am confused by the question. Youre trying to plant an organic seed of some kind?