Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

I need a tree taken down from the hurricane. I am in Haines…

Customer Question
I need a tree...

I need a tree taken down from the hurricane

Contractor's Assistant: What kind of climate are you in?

I am in Haines City, florida

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I am handicapped

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landscaping
3/15/2018
Landscaper: Martin, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Martin, Electrical Engineer

Hi. I cut timber on my woodland frequently, anything i can help you with? You mention you are handicaped, i guess you want an estimation of the cost hiring someone to do it? Having a picture of the tree and the position of the area around it would help (the cost will go with how easy it is to fall limbs).