Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

What is it and type of care

Customer Question
What is it and type of care
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landscaping
11/24/2017
Landscaper: Daniel Stover,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Stover
Hello my name is***** and I will be the professional helping you today. I have over 20 years of experience in horticulture and currently head superintendent at a private club in south florida.I must have gotten half of your message. I got "What is it and type of care". I dont see any attached pictures either.
Landscaper: W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist replied 7 months ago
W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Woolly aphids are insects that feed on the sap of the tree. An in-depth look at them can be found here: https://dengarden.com/gardening/Woolly-Aphids-Whats-that-Fluffy-White-Stuff-on-my-Tree