Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

Lemon tree leaves are curling up from the point. Melbourne…

Customer Question
Lemon tree leaves are...

Lemon tree leaves are curling up from the point

Contractor's Assistant: What kind of climate are you in?

Melbourne eastern suburb

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Other than the curl the tree looks healthyIt is in a large pot and gets water every second day

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landscaping
11/12/2017
Landscaper: Daniel Stover,
 replied 8 months ago
Daniel Stover
Hello my name is***** and I will be the professional helping you today. I have over 20 years experience in landscaping and hold a horticulture degree.A couple of follow up questions if you dont mind me asking. Does the pot you have your lemon tree in have holes in the bottom of the pot? How old is the tree?