Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

My 20 year old Pine Tree is dying, Help!! What can I do to…

Customer Question
My 20 year old...

My 20 year old Pine Tree is dying, Help!! What can I do to save it?

Contractor's Assistant: What kind of climate are you in?

I live in Michigan Zone 4-5

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is not to difficult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have had no rain for over 2 weeks, I never really did anything with this tree, no fertilizer etc

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landscaping
10/1/2017
Landscaper: Martin, Electrical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Electrical Engineer

Hi, can you post a global picture of the tree and one closer to one of the affected branche. Having a bit of the environment around the tree (road, slope... can help my diagnostic). Also, is it recent or did he start to have a hard time in the last few years?