Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

Can you tell me what plants these are?

Customer Question
Can you tell me what plants these are?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landscaping
9/15/2017
Landscaper: Martin, Electrical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Martin, Electrical Engineer

Hi, perhaps i can help if you link photos as i see nothing as of now.

W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist

W. Sorgen

W. Sorgen

ISA Ceritified Arborist

Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.

Andrew Fraser

Andrew Fraser

Landscaper

B.S. Landscape Horticulture, Master Pesticide Applicator, 27 Years Green Industry Exp.

Mr. G. Thumb

Mr. G. Thumb

Horticulturalist

I have a college degree in Horticulture and 20 years of experience in the garden and landscape business.

Daniel Stover

Daniel Stover

Golf Course Superintendent at Deering Bay Yacht and Country Club

C.P.JR

C.P.JR

Certified Landscape Contractor

President at CAP'S Nursery & Landscape LLC

tay1or12

tay1or12

Landscape Architect

Scott has been practicing Landscape Architecture, Planning, Garden design, and Sustainable Landscape practices since 1993.

Garden Coach

Garden Coach

Tree and Lawn/Garden Care Professional

I have a degree in Ornamental Horticulture and over 30 years experience with landscape design, construction and management.