Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

My sister has pine trees that have withering branches. The…

Customer Question
My sister has pine...

My sister has pine trees that have withering branches. The landscape people here in Redding CA say its not enough water but the ground is saturated with water around the trees. It looks like some sort of fungus or disease to me. I have photos

Contractor's Assistant: What kind of climate are you in?

From very cold to when the trees fail, very hot and dry. 115 plus

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

So far, yup

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landscaping
9/14/2017
Landscaper: W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist replied 11 months ago
W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Please post your pics. To start with, it is possible to overwater trees.
Landscaper: W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist replied 10 months ago
Following up...do you have those pictures?