Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

I live in florida and my ficus trees seem do be losing

Customer Question
leaves. the trees are all...
I live in florida and my ficus trees seem do be losing leaves. the trees are all in a row that make up a hedge. There are leaves at the top but the middle to the bottom of the hedge are real thin, any suggestions.....Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landscaping
2/16/2016
Landscaper: W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist replied 2 years ago
W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist

What are the dimensions of the hedge? How often do you trim it?

Usually, when the older leaves (middle and bottom) are thinning out and falling off, but the new growth (top) is ok, the problem tends to be a fungus.