NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I really 't know who can provide me with the answer I am

Customer Question

I really don't know who can provide me with the answer I am seeking but I will try this group first. What are the residential single family home fencing laws for the City of Antioch in California. I need the code, regulation, or law which instructs home
owners when they must repair or replace the fencing around their home. I need to be able to show a home owner with a seriously delapidated fence that she is required by law to repair or replace her fence because if her large German Shepherd dog ever got out
of the backyard and caused harm to anyone, she would be responsible. If the dog got out and caused a car accident or jumped up on or knocked someone to the ground causing the person to suffer some sort injury, she could be found liable because she refused
to make sure that her fence was kept in good condition and that her pet was safely contained in her backyard.
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. You can do three things. One is call the towns building department and they can answer all your questions, also you can go on the towns website and search for codes and regulations and everything will be available there and finally you can allow me some

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I clicked send by mistake. Te third thing you can do is allow me sometime to read the code myself or find the link and provide it to you. Know that codes are prety similar from sate to state but still I cannot give you information that I do not know that are correct. I would also appreciate your feed back by clicking accept and giving me a rating. Thanks and best of luck!