Landscaping

Landscaping questions? Ask a landscaper for answers ASAP

Last fall I had 6, 4 to 6 foot white pines planted four of…

Customer Question
Last fall I had 6...
Last fall I had 6, 4 to 6 foot white pines planted four of them are thriving to seem to be dying. several of the branches in the middle of the tree have completely turned brown from base to tip. There are no brown or black spots present that I can see. I am questioning transplant shock as all the other trees show healthy growth
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landscaping
6/1/2015
Landscaper: W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist replied 3 years ago
W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Can you please include photos of the suffering trees? Do you see any discoloration on the trunk where the dead branches attach?
Have not noticed any unusual discoloration. Would be happy to send pictures can you tell me where to send them
You should be able to include them in this chat format. There should be a paper clip icon used for attachments.
Not sure if you received them, if not do you have a specific email address I can send to?
Don't see any pics here. Perhaps it would be best to have a phone consultation?