W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

In a storm last night my neighbor's tent landed on my bearrs

Customer Question

in a storm last night my neighbor's tent landed on my bearrs lime and while the leader didn't break it was severely damaged. can I tape it to a stake?
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in trees. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. Some additional information will be useful. What type of damage occurred - cracked, just bent, bark removed, etc.? A photo would also be helpful, if possible. You can upload a photo by clicking on REPLY, then at the top of the area where you would type is a tool bar with icons. Click on the little paper clip icon (it's right next to the YouTube icon). Instructions will pop up. On some browsers, this doesn't work. if that happens, you can put your photo on one of the free photo sharing websites, such as www.photobucket.com. Then come back here and paste the link to your picture in a REPLY. Thank you.Anna