Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a tenant, lease expires on June 30, 2018. County

Customer Question
I have a tenant...

I have a tenant, lease expires on June 30, 2018. Harris County Texas. What do I need to do/ paperwork etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No issues. Paid rent on time. I would like to explore other options.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is a former employee, that quit yesterday.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Have you made the tenant aware that the lease ends on June 30 in writing?