Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My property manager screamed at me over the phone last night…

Customer Question
My property manager screamed...

My property manager screamed at me over the phone last night and used all kinds of swear words. They also came and removed our back door light while we were out of town and didn't tell us.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your property manager taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Pasadena

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Our water wouldn't shut off in the kitchen and the landlady said she wouldn't send a plumber for two weeks any time we need help they tell us we can just move out. Our lease is not up until 2/2019

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.