Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Can a person end an auto lease within 7 days and have no…

Customer Question
Can a person end...

Can a person end an auto lease within 7 days and have no debt.\?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, I want to turn a truck back in that I leased as of this passed Wednesday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Does the lease you have contain a termination clause in the lease?

I will need to review the lease, however, I am not satisfied with the lease contract. I haven't had the vehicle for a full week yet. I am not satisfied with the vehicle at all. I'm ready to return it.

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, in general the answer is "no" if you signed the contract, you are bound to the terms of that contract you signed, which is why it is important to see what the contract states about cancellation and let me know.

I want to terminate my agreement with "JustAnswer" as of now May 29/18 at 8:57AM

I will take care of that for you. It seems you have issues with contracts you sign, I wish you all the best. I will report your account to customer service and they will cancel for you. DO NOT reply to me, it will delay your refund.