Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

The sherrif has given court eviction to tenant. He has

Customer Question
The sherrif has given...

The sherrif has given court eviction to tenant. He has disrupted the other tenant. how can i get tenant out before i loose other tenants. eviction tenant owes 3 month loud music threaten them. they have called police 8 or more times. Can I get him out quicker

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Mobile al

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes and house rules are posted its a rooming house

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes he leave the outside doors unlock late at night other tenant have to get up several times to lock doors. he is refusing to move. when police came last night he refused to open his room door.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
5/28/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am confused by your question. I thought you had already obtained eviction Judgment from the Court and the Sheriff had served this notice on the Tenant? Kindly clarify.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Thank you for your patience.

tenant is causing disturbance with other tenant I want to know if I get get him removed early

I am sorry, but you did not address my concern.

If you had already obtained eviction Judgment from the Court and the Sheriff had served this notice on the Tenant, what is holding up the execution of the eviction?

Is the Sheriff too busy to evict the Tenant?

Or you have not actually obtained eviction Judgment from the Court and the notice served on the Tenant was just the Summons and a copy of the complaint.

Kindly clarify. I really do not understand what is going on here.

Thank you for your cooperation.